VIP Fan Package Rules and FAQ
Tickets are $100 each. Only 250 tickets will be sold.
Commonwealth Causes is a Kentucky non-profit, qualified as a 501(c)(3) exempt organization. – KY Charitable Gaming License # ORG0002761
Raffle Sales begin on April 6, 2023 and end on May 11, 2023 at 6pm ET.
Raffle Drawing shall occur on May 11, 2023 at 8pm ET.
Eligibility All ticket purchasers must be 25 years of age or older and hold a valid US social security card. Proof of eligibility shall be required from the participant who wins the prize. Failure to provide proof of eligibility upon request within 30 days will result in forfeiture of the prize. Commonwealth Causes board members and their immediate family members (spouses and children), are prohibited from purchasing tickets.
Your prize package will include:
- Two Lower Level (Center Court) UK Basketball Tickets for any regular season game in the 2023-2024 season
- Includes game parking pass
- Access for two to the Rupp Arena Club B Basketball Suite
- Two Suite access UK Football Tickets for any regular season game in the 2023-2024 season
- Free food and cocktails/drinks
- Includes VIP Parking Pass
- Special Access to May 13th LexExotics Launch Party
- Enjoy VIP section access, where you’ll mingle with mystery UK basketball players 👀
- Complimentary Lex Exotics 1-Year Diamond Membership (Must be at least 25 years old to hold the membership)
- Security surveilled climate control storage for one vehicle
- Your car fueled up and ready for you to drive with 2 hour’s notice to your concierge
- Monthly start-up, fluid check
- Complimentary Trickle Charger and wash every month
- Change fluids and tire service maintenance coordination
- Plus 100 Miles Every Month (50 miles minimum/month)
- Finally, 24/7 Club Access, including Car Vault, Loft Lounge, Poker Table, Indoor Golf Simulator, F1 Simulator, Honor Bar Access, and personalized storage locker with name and key for specialty liquor and cigars
- By purchasing a ticket, each participant accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, conditions, and restrictions set forth herein, as well as all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Release. Winning ticket holders agree that the participant’s name, likeness, and any statements made by the participant regarding the prize may be disclosed to, and used by, the news media and may otherwise be used by Commonwealth Causes for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation, and in lists of prize winners to be published in various forms.
- The cost to purchase a ticket for the raffle is $100.00 USD. A maximum of 250 tickets will be sold, although the final number of tickets sold may be less. Each ticket shall have a unique number. Any eligible person may purchase more than one ticket. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid tickets sold. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries, or similar drawings for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions. Tickets are not transferable once purchased.
- Failure of Payment. If a participant’s payment by credit card is declined or payment is dishonored by the bank for any reason, such ticket shall be null and void.
- Claiming a Prize. Winning ticket holders will be notified by phone and/or email at the number or email address provided when purchasing the ticket. Commonwealth Causes shall notify the winner within three days of the drawing. The winner shall work with Commonwealth Causes to schedule the event within 7 days of being notified. If the prize is not claimed within such seven-day period, then the prize shall be forfeited. The Lex Exotics 1-yr Diamond Membership holder must be at least 25 years of age. Membership is transferable in the event that the winner is under age 25.