Game Week Football Practice Raffle Rules and FAQ
Tickets are $20 each. Only 1000 tickets will be sold.
Raffle Sales begin on Sunday, September 9, 2023 and end on Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 6pm ET.
Raffle Drawing shall occur on Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 8pm ET.
Eligibility All ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older and hold a valid US social security card. Proof of eligibility shall be required from the participant who wins the prize. Failure to provide proof of eligibility upon request within 30 days will result in forfeiture of the prize. Commonwealth Causes board members and their immediate family members (spouses and children), are prohibited from purchasing tickets.
Event Participation Due to NCAA rules, the winner cannot be a prospect aged individual (grades 9-12th)”. In order for a prospect to attend with the winner, they must be an immediate family member of the auction winner.
Commonwealth Causes is a Kentucky non-profit, qualified as a 501(c)(3) exempt organization. – KY Charitable Gaming License # ORG0002761
Your experience will include:
- Exclusive VIP access to the University of Florida game week practice** Practice date will be Wednesday, September 27th 4:30-5:45pm.
- A hosted tour of the UK Football practice facilities (Joe Craft Football Training Center)
- A merchandise package for you and your three guests
- Post-practice dinner at Malone's (Landsdowne) for you and your three guests
We will crown 1 raffle winner and 1 auction winner.
Prefer to play the auction?
GO TO AUCTION
- By purchasing a ticket, each participant accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, conditions, and restrictions set forth herein, as well as all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Release. Winning ticket holders agree that the participant's name, likeness, and any statements made by the participant regarding the prize may be disclosed to, and used by, the news media and may otherwise be used by Commonwealth Causes for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation, and in lists of prize winners to be published in various forms.
- The cost to purchase a ticket for the raffle is $20.00 USD. A maximum of 1000 tickets will be sold, although the final number of tickets sold may be less. Each ticket shall have a unique number. Any eligible person may purchase more than one ticket. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid tickets sold. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries, or similar drawings for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions. Tickets are not transferable once purchased.
- Failure of Payment. If a participant's payment by credit card is declined or payment is dishonored by the bank for any reason, such ticket shall be null and void.
- Claiming a Prize. Winning ticket holders will be notified by phone and/or email at the number or email address provided when purchasing the ticket. Commonwealth Causes shall notify the winner within three days of the drawing. The winner shall work with Commonwealth Causes to schedule the event within 7 days of being notified. If the prize is not claimed within such seven-day period, then the prize shall forfeited.